Skip to main content

DC-3 with a twist. (Part 3 and the grand finale)

The Nakajima Showa L2D2 Navy Transport Model 11.

After overcoming my own stupidity and/or lack of technical skills, I managed to realise you can actually upload lots of pictures by just realising that a tiny little window has opened in your desktop. No comments, please...

So, here are the close-up views as promissed. Please excuse some of them are out of focus, I'm sure you'll find of interest what's being focused instead of the subject of interest...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, this is it for the moment. The Tabby saga is not over yet, for I have 2 more in the building process. Both of them in equally anarchic schemes that I hope will suit your gaudy and relentless spirits. In the meantime, I'll post some pictures of other models for you to consider building.

Untill our next installment, take care and good luck,

The modeling underdog

Comments

Herman Moore said…
Hi I loved reading about your Conversion. Seems like a really intense build. I have four Daks [3xItaleri]plus a pre-built Airfix kit [now disassebled] in my stash to convert. Have slowly been collecting bits and pieces - I want to make three versions [Cargo - Medi-Vac and Paratrooper]
Although I am registered with Photo-Bucket I am unable to see any of your Building progress Pics on your Blog. Would it be in any way possible for you to share these images with me via my E-mail Address PLEASE !
[E-MAIL - klimeid@telkomsa.net]
I am living in Cape Town South Africa. Am a local member of the IPMS Modelling Club - my main interest is in building WWII Japanese aircraft with a twist. I have started collecting kits in 2008 and slowly been planning all my projects to convert different kits with plausible Japanese conversions. I would truly appreciate any help. Regards Herman Moore
Hi Herman,

sorry for not answering earlier in the year, I was too busy with work and away from the PC. I'm currently restoring the images, though it takes forever to download them from Photobucket and upload directly from the PC.

Photobucket played a nasty "pay or fu** you" upon us users.

Popular posts from this blog

A german in the land of the Ottomans: DFS Habicht in turkish service. Part I.

"Fear not and don't be dismayed This crimson flag shall never fade I know it will always shine My Nation's star and it is mine It will always shine" (Türkiye - Laibach)

Clipped for Speed, Part I: the short span DFS Habicht. Glider, hot rod, rocket.

British wings over the Pampas: RAF Se.5a in Argentine Navy service.