Skip to main content

In the meantime...

I've been busy with a few job offers that popped out unexpectedly and need me to pay a lot of attention, thus the low update rate we're having here at TMU. If I had a modeling oriented career, I'd be building model kits for a living. Having to live, I 've to work... No pun intended, really.

On the ther hand, modeling came to a nice pace these days and at least 3 models are ready for paint. So, hopefuly tomorrow morning I'll start spraying colors like crazy. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt saying "Always wear a protective mask, you moron".

So stay tuned, there's more F1M and some news from Eastern Europe to come...

Take care and good luck,

The Modeling Underdog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A german in the land of the Ottomans: DFS Habicht in turkish service. Part I.

"Fear not and don't be dismayed This crimson flag shall never fade I know it will always shine My Nation's star and it is mine It will always shine" (Türkiye - Laibach)

Korolev's early dreams: The SK-5 "Koktebel" glider.

Clipped for Speed, Part I: the short span DFS Habicht. Glider, hot rod, rocket.